Tight hugs: The ones where they just hug you super tight for a long time with no words.
Unexpected hugs: The ones where you’re just doing your own thing and they come from behind and hug you unexpectedly.
Lift up hugs: The ones where you run up to them, and they have their arms all wide, and you just run up and you lift up your legs and they carry you. [:
& Spinney hugs: The ones where they hug you & spin you around in circles.
so yesterday i went to the board walk! it was so much fun! while my friends were on the log ride, they meet good looking guys. so i figured if i hung out with them i would run into some excitement. about 10 mins after being w/ them, we saw there 3 good looking guys. one of them came up to me and was all “um excuse me! i just wanted to tell you my friend thinks your cute.” and me not being good at talking to good looking humans freaked out and said “ahhhhh… ookkk?!”. ugh! i suck! but at least i got some excitement! haha! and that was the high light of my day! OH!! i almost forgot! i went on the big dipper for the first time in my life (im not a big fan of roller coasters)! it was so fun, i went again!
tomorrow!! i cant wait! it will be my first time in a pool over summer!! and then wednesday im going to the boardwalk with my church friends which will be loads of fun!! and then friday….. the office marathon!!! that will be amazing!!! im gunna sit on my couch and drink coffee (probaly not) in my “worlds best bos” mug!! the highlight of my summer will be friday, and i can not wait for the fun to begin!! this week is gunna be fun!
insted of talking to people and saying goodbye, i stood in line for 2 hours to get a yearbook… i only got 3 signatures. what a waste of $80.
- boy: Ill miss u this summer no matter how mean I was this year
- me: (wow, that was unexpected!) oh gee!! that was nice of u!! ill miss u too! (not really, i just wanted to be nice.)
- Dolphins are just gay sharks
- It’s possible to forget your middle name
- Giving impromptu concerts for the homeless is a great way to give back
- The University of California Los Angeles is in Los Angeles.
- Hot Cheetos raise endorphins
- “Trust me” is not a sensible birth control option
- It’s just a moist towelette!
- If you feed a child sheet music, they’d die in a month.
- Nobody quits the Cheerios. They either die or get kicked off.
- If you have a cleft chin, you should buy a very small diaper for it. It looks like a baby‘s ass.
- If you want people to come to assemblies, have the rest of the school fumigated.
- Cats can read. They like diaries.
- Leave constant reinvention to Madonna
- If you pull a hamstring, go to a misogynist.
- Lindsay Lohan looks like something out of Lord of the Rings.
- Global Warming is just a theory
- Asian Vampires are the most vicious.
- Playbills are like Porn.
- Putting on a show about your father’s prostate cancer will actually just make him more depressed about the situation
- If you like show tunes, It doesn’t mean you’re gay. It just means you’re awful.
- Standing outside the 7-Eleven and looking depressed is a good way to get someone to buy you beer
- Its not cheating if everyone does it.
- Sex is Better than Blood.
- When you wear sunglasses, you can totally check out someone’s boobs and they wouldn’t even know it.
- If you like minorities, you should move to California
- Never trust men with Curly hair - birds might lay sulfurous eggs there
- Asking someone to babysit with you is super-90’s
- Being anonymous is worse than being poor.
- Radon is a silent killer
- Steroids make your junk fall off.
- The duck is in the Hat
- Bert and Ernie were not just roommates
- A satellite interview is lingo for an interview, via satellite.
- Unitards are jock chic.
- That black shiny thing is called a “piano”
- The dry cleaners here are just as good as the ones in Europe!
- Deaf Choirs don’t sing, they honk
- You can get PhD’s online
- Gayvention = gay intervention
- Everyone loves a Good Monkey
- Metaphors are important.
- All the Asians in school are named “Chang”
- The square root of 4 is rainbows.
- Cheerleaders wear their uniforms all day long, everyday.
- Ballads are male ducks.
- The fastest way to sell cupcakes is to use Nana Connie’s recipe.
- Mohawks are heritable traits!
- Sunglasses automatically make you cool.
- America needs sunshine and optimism….and also, angels.
- There’s nothing ironic about show choir!
- If you don’t know who Josh Groban is, you should kill yourself.
- Everybody Loves Disco
- School pictures are great practice for the paparazzi
- Girls want sex just as much as guys do!
- Single Ladies is the answer to football victory
- Having two gay dads is the key to getting your way in life
- Ovaries are exposed when cheerleaders bend over
- Caning works
- Don’t fall in love with a kitty cat
- Spanish Is a Dying Language